Please review our frequently asked questions below. If you need further assistance or if you have any inquiries, please contact us through our contact portal.
What is the availability of the items?
- All items are one of a kind and we only have 1 unit available of everything! If you see something you like but it’s sold out or not your size, please reach out and we may have something available in our backstock for you!
How does your sizing work?
- Each item is sized according to measurements. We have found from experience that the sizing on vintage clothes does not always represent modern day sizing and so we have included an estimated size in the descriptions.
Are your products washed before being send out?
- Yes! All items have been machine washed and ironed before being shipped. Due to the fragility and age of vintage items, we recommend all items be hand washed or dry cleaned if you wish to clean yourself.
How do you determine the quality of each item?
- Of course every item is pre-loved and has it's own history. While not everything is in perfect condition, many items are in excellent condition. If there are any signs of wear and tear, please note that the item has been priced accordingly and the issue has also been described in the product description. The older the item, the more incredible it is that it is still with us today and totally wearable! See below for the scale in which each item has been rated:
- Excellent: The item has no flaws.
- Great: The item may feel more pre-loved than an excellent item, but is still totally wearable and in great condition considering it's age. A minor flaw may exist that has been noted, but it's usually a flaw that does not take away from the garment (for example some fading on this inside liner of a coat).
- Good: This item will have a flaw, but again it has been noted and priced accordingly. If there is a flaw but it's still for sale, it means that the item is still incredibly special!
Do I have to pay for shipping?
- Yes, all orders require the customer to pay for shipping.
- Shipping is determined by the weight of the item and your shipping options will be provided at checkout.
- We offer standard shipping, 2 day shipping, and overnight shipping all at an added cost.
- Please review our shipping policy for more details.
When will my order ship?
- All orders have a 2-4 business day handling time before being shipped from our warehouse. All items are hand inspected to ensure your complete satisfaction prior to shipping. Please note that delivery time is in addition to this handling time.
How will I know my order has been shipped?
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your order has been shipped. You will also be provided with a tracking number so you can track your order.
What if my order gets lost in the mail?
- Once an item has been shipped, Live Forever Vintage is not responsible if the item is lost, stolen, or damaged in transit. We recommend purchasing the shipping insurance available at checkout for a 100% guarantee on your package.
Occasionally shipments will be delayed by the carrier due to inclement weather or other circumstances out of our control. We try to help when delays in delivery happen, but we cannot issue a refund on any portion of shipping unless the carrier approves a refund on shipping charges paid.
Do you ship internationally?
- We do offer international shipping outside of the USA. However any additional customs or taxes will need to be paid by the customer. We are not responsible for any delays with customs once the order has shipped.
- We us DHL for international shipping as well is USPS for Canada.
How can I pay for my order?
- The following payment methods are available at checkout:
- Diners Club
- Shop Pay
- Installments with Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Do you offer gift cards?
- Yes! You can find them here.
What are Installments with Shop Pay?
- Installments with Shop Pay allows you to pay for your order with 4 equal payments made every 2 weeks, interest free. The first payment is due the day you make the purchase. To use the Shop Pay Installments simply shop as usual and proceed to checkout and then choose 'Shop Pay' as your payment method. Once selected, you will be redirected to the Shop Pay website where you will need to fill out your payment information and complete your purchase securely.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Can I return my order?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer returns and all purchases are final.
- All of our products are vintage and therefore inevitably pre-loved. We have items that date back to pre-1960’s, can you imagine the life they have lived already?!
- Due to the age of the products, they may have previous wear and tear. All flaws have been noted in the description of the product so there should be no surprises upon arrival!
- Please reach out before purchasing if you have any concerns, we are happy to answer as best we can and provide additional photos if needed!
- Please review our returns policy for more details.
What if my item doesn’t fit?
- All measurements are included in the descriptions. If any further measurements are needed, please feel free to e-mail us directly and we are happy to provide more info!
What if I am unhappy with my purchase?
- Please inspect your item(s) at the time of delivery. If you have questions/concerns about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order and we are happy to find a solution that is best for both of us!
Can I exchange an item?
- We do not offer exchanges as all items are one of a kind.
Can I cancel my order?
- We do not offer cancellations on an order once placed.