Darlene Prairie Dress
- Era: 1970's
- Label: Gunne Sax by Jessica, San Francisco
- Size: Medium
- Measurements: 34" bust, 41" length
- Model Measurements: 5’5” height, 35” bust, 31” waist, 35” hip
- Material: Cotton
- Features: Little white buttons all the way up the front, small lace mandarin collar, sheer and lightweight sleeves with one button on each cuff, dark navy corduroy patches around neck, pretty lace trim throughout, has pockets!
- Condition: Excellent!
- All orders have a 3-5 business day handling time before being shipped from our warehouse. We always strive to ship your orders as fast as possible and are 100% committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with your order experience. Depending on the shipping method chosen, your delivery time will be between 2-8 business days.
|Shipping Method||Delivery Time|
|USPS First Class||3-6 Business Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||2-3 Business Days|
|USPS Priority Mail Express||1-2 Business Days|
- Occasionally shipments will be delayed by the carrier due to inclement weather or other circumstances out of our control. We try to help when delays in delivery happen, but we cannot issue a refund on any portion of shipping unless the carrier approves a refund on shipping charges paid.
- Once an item has been shipped, Live Forever Vintage is not responsible if the item is lost, stolen, or damaged in transit. We recommend purchasing the shipping insurance available at checkout for a 100% guarantee on your package.
- Orders are picked up by shipping carriers Monday - Friday only, any orders that are fulfilled Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Monday. Please note we are closed on all major US holidays, all orders will be shipped the following day.
- All packages ship to the address that was entered at liveforevervintage.com. Please note that if you use Paypal to pay, we do not use the address that you save/use in Paypal to ship your order. Our fulfillment team does its best to accommodate address changes when requested prior to your order being shipping out; however we are unable to guarantee that updates can be made prior to shipping. We encourage you to double check your order before hitting submit to avoid any processing delays.
- Refused or undeliverable orders that are returned to our facility will be processed as a return; this means all shipping costs, including return freight charges and any return-to-sender fees assessed by the shipping carrier, will be deducted from the product refund. Live Forever Vintage reserves the right to deduct these additional costs, in addition to all freight charges, from the product refund.
- Please review our returns policy here.
- We do not offer returns and all sales are final.
- All of our products are vintage and therefore inevitably pre-loved. We have items that date back to pre-1960’s, can you imagine the life they have lived already?!
- Due to the age of the products, they may have previous wear and tear. All flaws have been noted in the description of the product so there should be no surprises upon arrival!
- If you have any questions or need more information and/or photos of items, feel free to reach out and we will provide you with that request ASAP.
- Please inspect your item(s) at the time of delivery. If you have questions/concerns about your order, please email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order and we are happy to find a solution that is best for both of us!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
and use fashion
to do it.
and use fashion
to do it.