Shiny Bronze Suit
- Era: 1970's
- Label: Austin's LTD., Made in Hong Kong
- Size: Men's medium, Women's large
- Measurements: Blazer has a 40" chest and 29" length, pants have a 34" waist, a 25" inseam and a 36" length
- Model Measurements: 5’5” height, 35” bust, 31” waist, 35” hip
- Material: Cotton like exterior and interior
- Features: Material has a beautiful shine to it and is like a bronze color, it feels super slinky and soft and is in perfect condition. Blazer has a one button closure, two front pockets, three hidden pockets on the inside, one faux button on each cuff, two slits in the back, and a beautiful paisley print liner. The pants are on the short side, are cuffed at the ankle (sewn), has two back pockets, zipper closure with hidden button and hook and eye closure on waist, and has two button the each side to either tighten the pant or give it some room around the waist. Originally a men's suit, but could be worn by women!
- Condition: Perfect, like new!
- All orders have a 3-5 business day handling time before being shipped from our warehouse. We always strive to ship your orders as fast as possible and are 100% committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with your order experience. Depending on the shipping method chosen, your delivery time will be between 2-8 business days.
|Shipping Method||Delivery Time|
|USPS First Class||3-6 Business Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||2-3 Business Days|
|USPS Priority Mail Express||1-2 Business Days|
- Occasionally shipments will be delayed by the carrier due to inclement weather or other circumstances out of our control. We try to help when delays in delivery happen, but we cannot issue a refund on any portion of shipping unless the carrier approves a refund on shipping charges paid.
- Once an item has been shipped, Live Forever Vintage is not responsible if the item is lost, stolen, or damaged in transit. We recommend purchasing the shipping insurance available at checkout for a 100% guarantee on your package.
- Orders are picked up by shipping carriers Monday - Friday only, any orders that are fulfilled Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Monday. Please note we are closed on all major US holidays, all orders will be shipped the following day.
- All packages ship to the address that was entered at liveforevervintage.com. Please note that if you use Paypal to pay, we do not use the address that you save/use in Paypal to ship your order. Our fulfillment team does its best to accommodate address changes when requested prior to your order being shipping out; however we are unable to guarantee that updates can be made prior to shipping. We encourage you to double check your order before hitting submit to avoid any processing delays.
- Refused or undeliverable orders that are returned to our facility will be processed as a return; this means all shipping costs, including return freight charges and any return-to-sender fees assessed by the shipping carrier, will be deducted from the product refund. Live Forever Vintage reserves the right to deduct these additional costs, in addition to all freight charges, from the product refund.
- Please review our returns policy here.
- We do not offer returns and all sales are final.
- All of our products are vintage and therefore inevitably pre-loved. We have items that date back to pre-1960’s, can you imagine the life they have lived already?!
- Due to the age of the products, they may have previous wear and tear. All flaws have been noted in the description of the product so there should be no surprises upon arrival!
- If you have any questions or need more information and/or photos of items, feel free to reach out and we will provide you with that request ASAP.
- Please inspect your item(s) at the time of delivery. If you have questions/concerns about your order, please email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order and we are happy to find a solution that is best for both of us!